Welcome to Delta Engineering
About Delta Engineering
Delta Engineering was formed to provide the engineering community with a company that provides design engineering, as well as professional engineering services. We are the ideal solution when your company needs part time or temporary mechanical engineering or design services. Our primary design and analysis software programs are SolidWorks, Maple, and Microsoft Office. Please see the Capabilities list below.
* MS Degree in Coastal and Oceanographic Engineering from the University of Florida.
* BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
* PE License in Mississippi. License No: 10893.
* PE License in Virginia. License No: 0402011516.
* Primary design, drawing, solid modeling, and stress / deflection software is SolidWorks.
* Machine part and assembly design, solid modeling, and stress analysis.
* Mechanical part and assembly drawings using GD&T.
* CAD Standards per customer request.
* Weldment and sheet metal designs, drawings, and stress analysis.
* Sheet metal advanced surface flattening.
* Assembly component interference analysis.
* Design collaboration with eDrawings Professional.
* Machine and structural components mass properties calculations.
* 2-D drawings converted to 3-D (solid) models.
* Reverse engineering.
* Solid models converted to file formats needed for CNC toolpath generation, such as IGES, Parasolid, DXF, etc.
* Electronic enclosure designs.
* Pipe and tube routing using SolidWorks.
* Time based motion analysis using SolidWorks.
* Rectangular, circular, square, and other structural tube routing using SolidWorks.
* Electrical cable and wiring harness routing using SolidWorks.
* Assembly and part manufacturing cost estimation using SolidWorks.
* Wind and wave forces on structures analysis.
* Custom oilfield drilling riser tool designs.
* Custom oeanographic and subsea equipment designs.
* Ocean engineering.
* Experienced with Caesar II.
* Experienced with SAP.
* Some experience with pipe tensioning equipment.
* Experience designing solar panel mounting equipment.
Please browse the Projects and Services links above to see some of our accomplishments. Please contact us about any engineering design or analysis projects where our expertise would be beneficial to you. We are looking forward to working with you.